Pure Saffron Slim - the payment section, the total cost came to $4.95 and that was for postage. H
Advertisement on a "promotion" through facebook came up on my newsfeed that allowed you to trial Pure Saffron Slim for "free." When it got to the payment section, the total cost came to $4.95 and that was for postage. However, when the payment was over and I checked my bank account, they had withdrawn the full amount of $265.95 plus a currency conversion fees the whole amount totalling 275 AUD
Have contacted Saffron Slim however tgey do not answer the phone EVER.
A month later no product and no refund. 37 days and still waiting for my order!
I keep going around in circles so over it!review #464933
You may also like
- "http://premiumnaturalgarciniacambogia.net/ Do not order this product or use it. It causes bloody uri e and severe abdominal pain. The company also charges you $89.95 out of no where and when you..."
- "My order number, 639252739(A), was placed over the phone on 02/08/2015 due to an online Nutrisystem error. My total came to be $249.99. At first I thought I would chose..."
- "Hi my name is Erin. I've read a lot of reviews and I wanted to share my experience using the Roca Labs regimen. I was skeptic at first from reading..."
- "The owner of Midas Balwyn (Kew), charged for a job under warranty, which he refused to acknowledged, resulting in a double payment. Post that the additional worked that was done,..."
- "I decided to join eHarmony - finally, after chatting with my best friend - she had just joined, bit the bullet also! I spent the time answering questions adding pics then..."
- "LC PRINTING MACHINE Co. WARNING December 2011Be WARNED All purchases of specialised Printing Machinery incl. HOT stamping and FOIL PRINTING EQUIPMENT DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING from this company . The..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "I returned from a business trip to find my ac broken during a heatwave. It is 111' and my city is on the news. The contractor they gave..."
- "Bought a mile high bacon egg and cheese, without the cheese. What I got was a biscuit with a gob of fat on it and no egg. They gave me..."