Pure Saffron Slim - the payment section, the total cost came to $4.95 and that was for postage. H
Advertisement on a "promotion" through facebook came up on my newsfeed that allowed you to trial Pure Saffron Slim for "free." When it got to the payment section, the total cost came to $4.95 and that was for postage. However, when the payment was over and I checked my bank account, they had withdrawn the full amount of $265.95 plus a currency conversion fees the whole amount totalling 275 AUD
Have contacted Saffron Slim however tgey do not answer the phone EVER.
A month later no product and no refund. 37 days and still waiting for my order!
I keep going around in circles so over it!d6a2213 review #464933
You may also like
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "This man is a private tutor based in Bradford. He has lied about his Education on his LinkedIn profile and he is denying the act entirely. I have evidence of this..."
- "Avoid these lying cheating *** bags the promised they would fit it if I put the money into lloyds bank nothing's been done they won't answer my emails or answer..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "1. promised to have my new website ready in 30 days - took 60 days 2. another 60 days later, had not made a start on SEO - not even the..."
- "I am having the worst experience of my life by dealing with AV Jennings. Sales rep was nice and all good - saying how good AVJ is and will be..."
- "So I moved back home finding out my parents are with southern phone, they said they got a "good deal" $115 a month, for 5gig of internet, they have to..."